The Capacity Building with ARCGIS
The SARChI for Inclusive Cities, held at the School of Built Environment and Development Studies will be offering a week-long workshop, which focuses on geospatial analysis using ARCGIS.
This workshop is part of the chair 2022 capacity-building process.
This workshop is geared towards providing a platform to improve the capacity of students within the built environment discipline in geospatial skills. The workshop is a practical learning space on how to effectively use ARCGIS at the basic level for research and analysis.
- Basic knowledge of ArcGIS
- Registered Postgraduate Students
- Disciplines in Built Environment
- Own laptop and reliable access to the internet
- ArcGIS should be installed on your laptop
COST: FREE FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS
- MR CHOENE MOSIMA
- MR EDMORE MUTSAA
FOR INFORMATION SEE POSTER BELOW